Summer is a difficult time for eczema sufferers, in my experience, sweat really aggravates sensitive skin in the worst way. As I have mentioned many times before, Baby Dove really did change things for us in terms of Daniel’s sensitive skin. Being diagnosed at 10 weeks old was heart-wrenching for me, we have since found a really good skin routine. This includes managing his sudden flare ups, as well as keep his skin healthy all year round.
Our daily routine includes Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash and Baby Dove Rich Moisture Body Lotion. I love the smell and that even the morning after his bath his skin still feels moisturized. We even add some bubble bath to his routine every other night, without any repercussions. What a joy! We haven’t needed to change his diet in any way and generally when his skin is well moisturized we don’t have any problems.
During flare ups however we revert back to Baby Dove Sensitive Head to Toe Body Wash and most times just use the Baby Dove soap bar (which we LOVE). The sensitive body lotion we lather him in morning and night, and within two days his flare ups come down. We try to keep him as cool as possible in 100% cotton clothes. The lotion is light and easily absorbed so it actually doesn’t cause sweating unlike other products we have been advised to use. There is a full review of what we thought of the Baby Dove products here...
Although when Daniel had cradle cap, the Baby Dove range hadn’t launched yet so I was not able to “try and test” it on him, I know quite a few moms who have and absolutely rave about the product!
*Please note: I do however know that certain cases of eczema are a lot worse than what we are currently dealing with and although the above routine works for us this may not work in every situation.
You’ve made it to my favourite part! Up for grabs is a mini hamper sponsored by Baby Dove, and I’ve added a few of my own personal favourite products from the range! Eeeeccckkk!
To enter all you need to do is:
- Head over to my Instagram post and like this post (and follow me if you aren’t already).
- Tag 2 (or 10) friends on the post.
- Bonus entries – share this post on ANY social media platform. Make sure to tag me so I can add your entries manually and that’s it.
- This competition is only open to readers residing in South Africa.
- The giveaway will run until 4pm, on Monday, 19th March 2018, with 1 winner being selected at random on the 20th. Make sure you follow me on all 3 social media platforms so you don’t miss the announcement. You can find me here for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- If no reply to my email has been received within 24hrs, a new winner will be selected.
- Ensure you complete the necessary steps to validate your entries. I have no choice but to disqualify incorrect entries.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Instagram.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.